Geniac: Automatic Configuration GENerator and Installer for nextflow pipeline.
- Get started
- Add a process
- Check the code
- Development cycle
- Run the pipeline
- How can I use geniac on an existing repository?
- How does the repository look like?
- How can I write the config files for the different nextflow profiles?
- How should I define the path to the genome annotations?
- How can I pass specific options to run docker or singularity containers?
- How can I see the recipes for the containers?
- Is geniac compatible with nextflow DSL2?
- What are the @git_*@ variables?
- Why the conda profile fails to build its environment or takes to much time?